A HUGE "Thank You" to this year's committee and chairs of The Fund for All Saints (Formerly the Annual Fund).
Honorary Chairs: Stephanie and Bernie Daleo
Grandparent Chairs: Jane and Joe Bob Kinsel
Faiza and Syed Anwar
Julianne and Chris Birdsall
Wendy and Clint Brasher
Shari and Tim Brewer
Brandi and Warren Claybar
Bonnie and Kane Dean
Allison and Mike Gilbert
Catherine and Matthew Gilby
Rhonda and Kelly Kelley
Alison and Mark Low
Taylor and Fuller McSpadden
Andrea and Allen Parker
Michelle Stacey Sjodin and Robert Sjodin
Scarlett and Wyatt Snider
Our goal this year is $200,000! We have surpassed $50,000 and need YOUR help! Please click the link below to donate now! Any gift is necessary and appreciated.
THE FUND FOR ALL SAINTS… A GAME CHANGER
The information on this page attempts to answer the most commonly asked questions about the Fund for All Saints. For further questions about the meaning, use, or progress of the All Saints Annual Fund, please contact Suzanne Wolfrom at 409-892-1755 or by e-mail at email@example.com
1. What is the Fund for All Saints?
Simply put, The Fund for All Saints allows our school to be a Game Changer in the lives of all students. A private independent school relies upon the generosity of its supporters to provide exceptional programs. Much of the enrichment in the areas of the arts and technology provided at our school are a result of annual giving. Without the The Fund for All Saints, our school would have to cut programs or increase tuition significantly.
2. We already pay tuition. Isn't that enough?
More than 80% of tuition monies are allocated for salaries and benefits for faculty and staff. The remainder goes to support operations. All Saints continually seeks to implement innovative methods of teaching and new resources to help engage our students. Tuition alone does not cover the cost to educate a child at All Saints. In fact, the school spends more than $1,221 on each student beyond the tuition received. The Fund for All Saints helps us bridge that gap, and keeps the school financially secure.
3. Why doesn't All Saints charge more tuition to cover costs?
The Board is committed to keeping tuition at the lowest possible level while providing the highest quality education for children. Affordable tuition allows All Saints to attract a diverse population of talented students.
4. Is my gift to the All Saints Annual Fund tax deductible?
Yes, it is! While tuition is not tax deductible, your gifts to the school certainly are.
5. How much should I give?
We encourage each family to give at a level that means something to them. Gifts range from $10.00 to $10,000.00. No gift is too small.
6. Do all families of All Saints students give?
Our goal is to have 100% participation from parents, faculty and staff, and the Board of Trustees. Last year 100% of faculty, staff and board members gave.
7. Why is 100% participation so important?
100% participation signals to the larger community, including foundations and other donors, that our families believe in the education provided at All Saints. Families who give feel ownership in the school.
8. Can we designate where we would like our gift to be used?
Certainly, although unrestricted donations give the school the most flexibility in meeting needs.
9. Does my pledge need to be paid immediately?
Families are encouraged to make their pledges as soon as possible, but we ask that payments be made by the end of May, 2017.
10. What will the money raised from the All Saints Annual Fund be used for?
- Workshops, training and national conferences for faculty and staff
- New curriculum materials
- State of the art technology, including ChromeBooks, TVs, new software and licenses
- New resources for Art, Drama, and Music and all classrooms
- A small portion of the fund will be contributed to the school’s permanent endowment, further strengthening the long-term financial stability of the school.